March 18, 2009

New: Kostym by Cheap Monday suits for Men

The clean and modern fit Suits from the Kostym by Cheap Monday line have arrived.



A very sharp suit for any occasion, under $300.00. Top that.


Basic Jacket in black $155.00 (Small, Medium, Large, XL Available)
*Black, XS AND SMALL Sold Out*
A one button blazer with a slim cut that will make you look like a million bucks.
Perfect with the Mod Pant (below) in same fabric or with any pair of jeans.


Lapel and shoulder detail.


With White Basic Shirt from Kostym by Cheap Monday **SOLD OUT**


Basic shirt in white $65.00 **SOLD OUT**
A beautiful cotton shirt with a tiny bit of stretch for extra comfort.


Basic Shirt also available in black $65.00 **SOLD OUT**


Mod Pant in black $109.00 **SIZE XS AND SMALL SOLD OUT**
A classic flat front, straight leg pant with a normal rise.

2 comments:

:: smo :: said...

Totally picked up that Black Basic shirt and a couple other things today. Totally rad! Thanks for existing Alter!!!

My wallet lucked out today since you were out of those XS blazers...

I'm gonna have to come back and see if there's any of those Axle shirts around anymore too, whoa!

thomaskruger281 said...

Wow! great suits! Do you have tuxedos, that is made of good fabric. I find difficult to look for a tuxedos that is applicable in my body - big suit. In addition, I want a tuxedo that is cheap yet elegant. I wil use it in my up coming wedding this January. I don't want my fiancee to buy me a dress, I want to buy it on my own. Please Help..